"MIXER, WHIPPED TOPPING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that mix and blend ingredients to make whipped topping for use on desserts: Weighs prescribed amounts of raw materials, such as oil, water, sugar, and caustics.
- 2) Adjusts thermostat for specified temperature in mixers and pumps or dumps ingredients into tank of mixer.
- 3) Admits prescribed quantities of water and other ingredients into mixing tank at specified intervals.
- 4) Tests solution for specified acidity, using pH meter.
- 5) Pumps mixture into blending tank and adds flavoring prior to pasteurization.
Is being a "MIXER, WHIPPED TOPPING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXER, WHIPPED TOPPING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXER, WHIPPED TOPPING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXER, WHIPPED TOPPING"
Job Number: 6566