"MIXER TENDER, BOARD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that mixes ingredients to produce slurry and feeds slurry into rollers for pressing into wallboard or lath: Regulates flow of stucco, water, and soap solution into mixing machine in specified proportions.
- 2) Adjusts glue feed for sealing board edges, using handtools.
- 3) Observes flow of mix onto wallboard paper and removes lumps from mix, using putty knife.
- 4) Observes scoring and folding of paper for defects and notifies KNIFE OPERATOR of defects found.
- 5) Tests slurry samples for density, using measuring cup and scale.
- 6) Inserts weighted needle into slurry and times needle with stopwatch as it settles into slurry to determine setting time of slurry.
Is being a "MIXER TENDER, BOARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXER TENDER, BOARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXER TENDER, BOARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXER TENDER, BOARD"
Job Number: 6560