Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes such ingredients as chocolate liquor, sugar, powdered milk, and cocoa butter preparatory to making sweet chocolate: Weighs and dumps dry ingredients into mixing machine by hand, hydraulic lift, or conveyor equipped with automatic scale.
- 2) Observes meters and turns valves to admit measured amounts of liquids into mixer.
- 3) Observes thermometer and sets thermostat to heat mixer to specified temperature.
- 5) Examines mixture to ensure that consistency conforms to standards.
- 6) Starts conveyor to transfer finished batch to refining machine.
- 7) May tend automatic sugar grinders or pulverizers.
- 8) May be designated according to type of mixer used as Melangeur Operator.
Is being a "MIXER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6553