"MIXER OPERATOR, SNACK FOODS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends numerically controlled equipment that automatically mixes oil, water, and mixture of grain products to make dough used in production of snack foods: Reads chart to determine time intervals and sequence for adding oil and water and length of mixing cycle.
- 2) Pulls knobs to activate control panel and observes lights and dials to verify that panel is functioning.
- 3) Inspects sections of mixing equipment, such as agitator blades, drum of mixer, and feed hopper to verify that equipment is clean.
- 4) Adds emulsifier and contents of oil drum into reservoir prior to mixing process, using air-powered pump.
- 5) Selects and pushes wheeled container of preweighed mixture of grain products or dough scrap into automatic locking device of mixer elevator.
- 6) Presses specified buttons on control panel to purge air from oil and water lines, open drum door of mixer, raise and dump contents of container into mixer, and activate mixer.
- 7) Observes digital timer and presses buttons at specified intervals to add predetermined amounts of oil and water, stop mixing process, and dispense dough onto conveyor for further processing.
- 8) Observes oil and water pipes during mixing process to ensure that oil and water are flowing into mixer.
- 9) Feels dough on conveyor to detect defects, such as excessively dry, moist, or lumpy dough.
- 10) Scoops cup of dough from initial batch of mix for quality assurance testing.
- 11) Notifies supervisor of dough not meeting mixing standards and of equipment malfunction.
Is being a "MIXER OPERATOR, SNACK FOODS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXER OPERATOR, SNACK FOODS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXER OPERATOR, SNACK FOODS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXER OPERATOR, SNACK FOODS"
Job Number: 6559