"MIXER OPERATOR II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes specified amounts of additives and raw salt to fortify salt products, such as table salt, salt tablets, and block salt: Weighs out specified amounts of additives, such as potassium iodide, magnesium carbonate, garlic, and spices, using scale, and dumps them into drum of mixer.
- 2) Starts automatic weighing machine that weighs out prescribed amount of salt.
- 3) Moves levers to transfer salt from scales to mixing drum and starts mixer.
- 4) Pushes lever to open bottom of mixer and discharge mixed product into packing bins or into feed hopper of tablet compressor.
- 5) May tend vibrating screens to size salt crystals.
- 6) May be designated according to product for which salt is mixed as Mixer Operator, Raw Salt; Mixer Operator, Tablets; Mixer Operator, Vacuum-Pan Salt.
Is being a "MIXER OPERATOR II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXER OPERATOR II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXER OPERATOR II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXER OPERATOR II"
Job Number: 6556