Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mixing kettles to mix and heat chemical ingredients to make cleaning and polishing compounds according to formula: Weighs or measures specified amounts of ingredients on scale or in measuring containers.
- 2) Pours or shovels ingredients into mixing kettles.
- 3) Turns valves to regulate gas flame or steam pressure to maintain specified temperature in kettles.
- 4) Starts agitator to mix ingredients for specified time.
- 5) Turns valve to drain mixed ingredients into drums, filler machine, or storage tanks.
- 6) Cleans mixers, kettles, scales, and work area, using solvent and rags.
- 7) May mix ingredients in portable mixer.
- 8) May be designated according to kind of cleaning or polishing product made as Shoe-Dressing Maker.
Is being a "MIXER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXER I"
Job Number: 6547