"MIXER, FOAM RUBBER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes foam rubber particles with liquid latex and discharges mixture into molds to make products, such as cushions and mattresses: Opens storage bin chute to transfer ground particles to barrel.
- 2) Weighs barrel, adds or removes foam rubber particles to obtain specified weight, and dumps material into mixing machine.
- 3) Weighs and pours specified amount of latex into machine and starts machine that mixes ingredients.
- 4) Places mold under discharge spout of machine and fills mold with mixture.
- 5) May grind foam rubber, using powered grinding machine.
- 6) May tend hydraulic press that cures filled molds to form cushions and mattresses.
Is being a "MIXER, FOAM RUBBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXER, FOAM RUBBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXER, FOAM RUBBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXER, FOAM RUBBER"
Job Number: 6564