"MIXER, DRY-FOOD PRODUCTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes, blends, or kneads ingredients to make dry-food products, such as baking powder, gelatin desserts, pie thickeners, and ice cream powders: Weighs or measures ingredients and dumps them into mixer or opens valve to admit specified amounts of each ingredient into mixer from storage hopper.
- 2) Admits steam or coolant into jacket of mixer and sets thermostat to maintain temperature in mixer at specified level.
- 3) Regulates mixing time and speed for mixing, blending, or kneading, and starts machine.
- 4) May perform acidity tests, using pH meter or may submit samples to laboratory.
- 5) May add additional ingredients and remix batch on basis of test results or laboratory recommendation.
- 6) May start conveyor to transfer dry-food product to next process.
- 7) May be designated according to food product mixed as Baking-Powder Mixer.
Is being a "MIXER, DRY-FOOD PRODUCTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXER, DRY-FOOD PRODUCTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXER, DRY-FOOD PRODUCTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXER, DRY-FOOD PRODUCTS"
Job Number: 6563