"MIXER, DIAMOND POWDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Combines resin, diamond, and silicone carbide powders to form mixture for use in molding diamond-abrasive grinding wheels, following formulas and using scraper, spatula, plate glass, and gram weight balance: Selects mixing formula from book according to type of wheel to be molded.
- 2) Weighs ingredients separately on gram weight balance, and dumps ingredients onto plate glass.
- 3) Mixes powders on plate glass, and dumps mixture into jar, using scraper and spatula.
- 4) Caps jar, using rolling machine.
- 5) Removes jar after specified time from machine.
- 6) Labels jar to identify mixture with type of wheel to be molded.
Is being a "MIXER, DIAMOND POWDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXER, DIAMOND POWDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXER, DIAMOND POWDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXER, DIAMOND POWDER"
Job Number: 6562