Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes and blends food ingredients to produce such products as mayonnaise, mustard and salad dressing, and spices, according to formula: Weighs such ingredients as eggs, salt, spices, and sugar, using scale or weighing hopper.
- 2) Dumps ingredients into mixing machine.
- 3) Turns valves to permit measured amounts of such liquids as oil, water, or vinegar to flow from tanks into mixing machine.
- 4) Starts machine and observes mixing to ensure thorough blending.
- 5) Starts pumps to transfer contents of mixer to containers, filling machines, or storage tanks.
- 6) May grind dry ingredients, using grinding machine.
- 7) May be designated according to product mixed as Egg-And-Spice Mixer; Mayonnaise Mixer; Mustard Mixer.
Is being a "MIXER-AND-BLENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXER-AND-BLENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXER-AND-BLENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXER-AND-BLENDER"
Job Number: 6567