Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes sintered lead or zinc ore with materials, such as pulverized coal and coke, salt, water, skimmings, and chemical solutions preparatory to smelting: Starts rotary-drum or paddle-type mixing machine.
- 2) Squeezes handful of mixture into lump and crumbles it to determine consistency and moisture content of mixture.
- 3) Turns valves to add water or chemical solution to mixture.
- 4) May scoop samples of mixed ore into bucket for laboratory analysis.
- 5) May be designated according to type of mixer tended as Mixing-Pan Tender.
Is being a "MIX-HOUSE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIX-HOUSE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIX-HOUSE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIX-HOUSE TENDER"
Job Number: 6568