Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines, analyzes, and classifies minerals, gems, and precious stones: Isolates specimen from ore, rocks, or matrices.
- 2) Makes microscopic examination to determine shape, surface markings, and other physical characteristics.
- 3) Performs physical and chemical tests and makes x-ray examinations to determine composition of specimen and type of crystalline structure.
- 4) Identifies and classifies samples.
- 5) Develops data and theories on mode of origin, occurrence, and possible uses of minerals.
Is being a "MINERALOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MINERALOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MINERALOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MINERALOGIST"
Job Number: 6526