Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists MILLWRIGHT in installing, dismantling, and moving machines, conveyors, and other equipment: Erects scaffolding.
- 2) Nails together forms and mixes cement for machine foundation.
- 3) Moves materials, using lift truck.
- 5) Measures, cuts and installs hangers, using handtools and ladders.
- 6) Installs and dismantles machines and equipment, using crowbars, chain falls, hoists, and wrenches.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "MILLWRIGHT HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILLWRIGHT HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILLWRIGHT HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILLWRIGHT HELPER"
Job Number: 6517