Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates hats for individual customer or for store's stock: Cuts pattern from material to desired size and shape, using original design or adapting or copying existing model.
- 2) Lays pattern on material and cuts material, following pattern.
- 3) Molds, drapes, and blocks material, using hat forms and steam iron.
- 4) Sews lining and other sections of hat together and trims with materials, such as ribbon, veil, feathers, and flowers, using needle and thread or sewing machine.
- 5) Reproduces hats in various colors and materials.
- 6) Alters stock hats to customer's wishes by changing ornaments and veiling.
Is being a "MILLINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILLINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILLINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILLINER"
Job Number: 6506