"MILLER, WOOD FLOUR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates milling machine that pulverizes and sifts sawdust to make wood flour: Reads work order to ascertain quantity and particle size of flour required.
- 2) Selects screen of specified mesh and places it on bed of reciprocating sifter.
- 3) Starts hammer mill, conveyors, and sifter, and observes pulverizing and sifting operation.
- 4) Inspects flour samples to verify adherence to specifications.
- 5) Empties sifters, conveyors, or mills with handscoop when overloading or jamming occurs.
- 6) Repairs holes in screens by gluing section of mesh over damaged area or by fastening screen onto frame.
Is being a "MILLER, WOOD FLOUR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILLER, WOOD FLOUR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILLER, WOOD FLOUR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILLER, WOOD FLOUR"
Job Number: 6505