"MILLER, WET PROCESS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates fuss and impact mills to crack and grind steeped or degerminated grain, such as corn or milo, to facilitate separation of starch, bran, and gluten: Turns handwheels and moves levers to regulate pinch of buhrs and to control flow of grain through gates.
- 2) Opens valve to start flow of liquid starch into mill to flush buhrs.
- 3) Feels ground grain to ascertain if specified degree of fineness is attained.
- 4) Signals millhouse workers to ensure continuous flow of materials to and from grinding mill.
- 5) May disassemble mill to install new buhrs, using wrenches and hoist.
Is being a "MILLER, WET PROCESS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILLER, WET PROCESS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILLER, WET PROCESS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILLER, WET PROCESS"
Job Number: 6504