Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that prints identification data on fabricated pipe: Positions and secures type in holder on printing machine, using handtools.
- 2) Examines test impression to ensure printing of specified information, such as heat and lot numbers; size, gauge, and grade of pipe; and shift and initials of welder.
- 3) Turns dial on number printer that prints designated consecutive number on each pipe in turn.
- 4) Monitors and adjusts printer to maintain clarity of print.
- 5) Cleans printing machine, using solvents and rags.
Is being a "MILL STENCILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILL STENCILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILL STENCILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILL STENCILER"
Job Number: 6489