Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds cellophane from one roll to another to remove folds, wrinkles, and slack: Positions roll on machine mandrel, using chain hoist, and wraps end of sheet around empty core.
- 2) Moves controls to regulate machine speed and film tension.
- 3) Passes hand over moving sheet to remove wrinkles and folds.
- 4) Cuts defects, such as holes and tears from roll, and splices ends, using tape and hot iron.
- 5) Removes rewound roll from machine and weighs and places it in rack, using chain hoist.
- 6) Records number and weight of rolls wound.
Is being a "MILL-ROLL REWINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILL-ROLL REWINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILL-ROLL REWINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILL-ROLL REWINDER"
Job Number: 6514