"MILL RECORDER, COMPUTERIZED MILL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and feeds input data into computer that controls reduction processing of steel slabs on roughing section of hot-strip rolling mill and records mill production and operating data: Reviews rolling schedule to ascertain operational data, such as slab sizes, metallurgical analysis, and rolling sequences.
- 2) Contacts heating personnel by intercom system to ascertain stock of scheduled slabs and notifies crew of deviations from rolling schedule.
- 3) Notifies supervisor when data is in computer.
- 4) Monitors computer readout and adjusts input data according to read failures, data errors, or when notified by heating personnel of out-of-sequence changes, no changes, or runback of slabs due to insufficient rolling temperature.
- 5) Prepares production and delay reports from data in logs and information received from mill crew.
Is being a "MILL RECORDER, COMPUTERIZED MILL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILL RECORDER, COMPUTERIZED MILL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILL RECORDER, COMPUTERIZED MILL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILL RECORDER, COMPUTERIZED MILL"
Job Number: 6488