Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to assist MILL OPERATOR: Feeds raw materials to mill, using conveyor belt.
- 2) Shovels spillage back onto belt.
- 3) Breaks lumps of incoming raw material, using double jack, to facilitate passage through grizzly before entry into crusher.
- 4) Opens hatch and drains slurry from mill, using electric vibrator or shaking screen to sift foreign particles from slurry.
- 5) Places trays of slurry in drying ovens for specified time.
- 6) Dumps dried slurry into drums.
- 7) Moves drums to storage area, using handtruck.
- 8) Lubricates mill and auxiliary equipment.
- 9) Washes ball mills and cleans work area.
- 10) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "MILL-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILL-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILL-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILL-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 6513