"MILL ATTENDANT II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends roll mill that crushes and disperses particles of pigment material in batches of viscid organic pigments: Starts roll mill, and scoops or pours batch of viscid organic pigment into hopper of roll mill.
- 2) Observes distribution of pigment particles on roll of mill, and moves lever to adjust rollers to ensure even grinding and distribution of pigment particles in viscid batch.
- 3) Places container at discharge end of mill to collect batch.
- 4) Clamps lid on container to prepare container for shipment.
- 5) Cleans roll mill, using solvent, brush, and cloth.
Is being a "MILL ATTENDANT II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILL ATTENDANT II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILL ATTENDANT II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILL ATTENDANT II"
Job Number: 6479