Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that milks dairy cows: Guides cow into stanchion and washes teats and udder of cow with disinfectant.
- 2) Squeezes cow's teat to collect sample of milk in strainer cup and examines sample for curd and blood.
- 3) Starts milking machine and attaches cups of machine to teats of cow.
- 4) Removes cups when required amount of milk is obtained from cow.
- 5) Dips cups of machine into disinfectant solution after each cow is milked.
- 6) Pumps milk from receptacles into storage tank and cleans and sterilizes equipment.
- 7) May notify farm manager of possible diseases or problems in milking cows.
Is being a "MILKER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILKER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILKER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILKER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 6474