Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects milk samples from farms, dairy plants, and tank cars and trucks for laboratory analysis: Removes sample from bulk tanks, tankers or milking machine, using dipper or pipette, and pours sample into sterile bottles.
- 2) Weighs samples, using scale.
- 3) Labels bottle with origin of sample, and packs samples in dry ice.
- 4) Transports samples to laboratory for bacteriological and butterfat content analysis.
- 5) Contacts potential customers to explain benefits of testing program to sell milk testing service.
- 6) May assist customer in interpreting sample test results to maximize benefits to customer.
- 7) May maintain individual milk production records for each cow in customer's herd.
Is being a "MILK SAMPLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILK SAMPLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILK SAMPLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILK SAMPLER"
Job Number: 6473