Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Dumps, weighs, and records weight of incoming milk received in milk cans by dairy, and tends washing machine that sterilizes empty cans: Presses switch to activate conveyor of can washing machine and turns valves to admit steam and water to machine.
- 2) Presses switch to activate conveyor that moves individual producer's milk cans from unloading dock to dumping station.
- 3) Removes cover from each can, smells milk to detect sourness, and tilts can to dump milk into weigh tank.
- 4) Places emptied cans and covers on conveyor of washing machine.
- 5) Reads scale and records total weight of milk in producer's shipment and identification number of producer on record sheet.
- 6) Dips and pours sample of producer's milk from weigh tank into bottle for laboratory analysis.
- 7) Pulls lever to open valve and empty weigh tank.
- 8) Cleans and lubricates washing machine and conveyors.
Is being a "MILK RECEIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILK RECEIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILK RECEIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILK RECEIVER"
Job Number: 6472