Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that mills and sifts milk powders: Fastens specified screen in sifter, using handtools, and starts hammer mill, vibrating sifter, and tank agitator.
- 2) Starts conveyor that transfers coarse, dried powder from sifter to hammer mill.
- 3) Turns crank to move motor belt and alter speed of hammer mill to obtain specified consistency.
- 4) Starts pneumatic vacuum blower to convey ground powder through sifter to storage tank.
- 5) Fills bags or barrels with powder.
Is being a "MILK-POWDER GRINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MILK-POWDER GRINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MILK-POWDER GRINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MILK-POWDER GRINDER"
Job Number: 6476