Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares microfiche duplicates of microfilm, using contact printer and developing machine: Cuts roll of exposed microfilm to specified lengths, using paper cutter.
- 2) Aligns film strips in lighted vacuum box and tapes strips together to assemble master print.
- 3) Inserts master print and sensitized paper into vacuum frame of printer, sets timer, and activates printer to transfer image from master print to paper, producing microfiche print.
- 4) Feeds print into machine that develops and fixes image by heat-ammonia process.
- 5) Positions print on lighted table and examines print to detect imperfections, using magnifier.
- 6) Affixes identification label to microfiche print.
Is being a "MICROFICHE DUPLICATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MICROFICHE DUPLICATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MICROFICHE DUPLICATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MICROFICHE DUPLICATOR"
Job Number: 6465