Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cultivates, isolates, and assists in identifying bacteria and other microbial organisms, and performs various bacteriological, mycological, virological, mycobacteriological, and parasitological tests: Receives human or animal body materials from autopsy or diagnostic cases, or collects specimens directly from patients, under supervision of laboratory director.
- 2) Examines materials for evidence of microbial organisms.
- 3) Makes parasitological tests of specimens.
- 4) May instruct medical laboratory students and other medical personnel in laboratory procedures.
- 5) May supervise other technologists and be known as Supervisor, Microbiology Technologists.
Is being a "MICROBIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MICROBIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MICROBIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MICROBIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST"
Job Number: 6462