Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs following tasks in rotation with other workers to laminate continuous sheet of built-up mica splittings to fiberglass cloth: Places roll of built-up mica, backed with fiberglass cloth, on shaft at feed end of conveyor and feeds roll onto conveyor.
- 2) Visually inspects built-up mica sheet for thin spots or holes and places mica splittings over defective area to ensure complete coverage.
- 3) Feeds fiberglass cloth through guides and positions cloth on top of built-up mica sheet as sheet emerges from dip tank containing bonding solution.
- 4) Spreads bonding solution over top layer of fiberglass cloth, using paint roller.
- 5) Tapes end of laminated sheet to take-up spool after sheet emerges from curing oven.
Is being a "MICA-LAMINATING-MACHINE FEEDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MICA-LAMINATING-MACHINE FEEDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MICA-LAMINATING-MACHINE FEEDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MICA-LAMINATING-MACHINE FEEDER"
Job Number: 6457