"MEXICAN FOOD MAKER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks concerned with preparing and packaging Mexican ready-to-serve or frozen foods: Places portions of cooked foods on tortilla.
- 2) Rolls or folds tortilla over seasoned ground meat, bean, or cheese mixture to form Mexican food item.
- 3) May garnish food with cheese, peppers, olives, and other condiments.
- 4) May wrap tortilla around mixture to form characteristic shape and be known as Burrito Maker.
- 5) May fill taco shell with meat and be known as Taco Maker.
- 6) May encase cheese or meat mixture in tortilla and be known as Enchilada Maker.
- 7) May spoon sauce and meat mixture onto tortilla shaped cornmeal dough and wrap product in corn husk or paper and be known as Tamale Maker.
Is being a "MEXICAN FOOD MAKER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEXICAN FOOD MAKER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEXICAN FOOD MAKER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEXICAN FOOD MAKER, HAND"
Job Number: 6451