Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists METER REPAIRER in installing, adjusting, and repairing volumetrical gas, oil, or water meters: Disconnects meters with wrench and loads meters in truck.
- 2) Disassembles meters, using handtools.
- 3) Cleans parts, using solvents and wiping rags.
- 4) Replaces defective parts and reassembles meters, using handtools.
- 5) Connects meters to testing apparatus for inspection and adjustment by METER REPAIRER.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "METER-REPAIRER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "METER-REPAIRER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "METER-REPAIRER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "METER-REPAIRER HELPER"
Job Number: 6449