Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mercurial, aneroid, and other types of weather-station equipment, using handtools and electronic testing instruments: Tests meteorological instruments for compliance with printed specifications and schematic diagrams, using voltmeters, oscilloscopes, tube testers, and other test instruments.
- 2) Replaces defective parts, using handtools and soldering iron.
- 3) Inspects barometers, thermographs, and hydrographs, including recording mechanisms, and repairs, adjusts, or replaces defective parts.
- 4) Calibrates graphs and other recording devices.
- 5) Installs radar and two-way radio systems to detect and communicate weather signals.
- 6) Adjusts and repairs masts, supporting structures, clearance lights, control panels, control cabling and wiring, and other electrical and mechanical devices and equipment, using handtools.
Is being a "METEOROLOGICAL-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "METEOROLOGICAL-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "METEOROLOGICAL-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "METEOROLOGICAL-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER"
Job Number: 6443