Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that washes, rustproofs, and dries metal parts used in air-conditioners: Turns valves to activate spray washers.
- 2) Reads dial instruments and turns valves to adjust pressure.
- 3) Observes machine operation and loads conveyor line hooks with parts which are then degreased, rinsed, coated with rustproof film, and dried in oven.
- 4) Tests solutions in tanks by placing few drops in test tubes or pipettes, applying chemical reagents and observing reaction of test sample.
- 5) Strengthens or dilutes solution as necessary.
- 6) May perform same tasks on parts used in manufacture of oil burners.
Is being a "METAL-WASHING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "METAL-WASHING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "METAL-WASHING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "METAL-WASHING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6442