"METAL CONTROL WORKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Weighs alloy, shot, or strips of metal to obtain specified amounts required by FURNACE OPERATOR, using platform scale: Cuts bar stock to specified lengths, using power saw.
- 2) Stamps code on bar to indicate alloy and heat number.
- 3) Places pelletized metal in barrels.
- 4) Records weight and kind of metals issued in logbook.
- 5) Delivers specified metal to FURNACE OPERATOR, using handtruck or industrial truck.
- 6) May verify incoming metal shipments against invoice, store metal, and maintain inventory of metal on hand.
Is being a "METAL CONTROL WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "METAL CONTROL WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "METAL CONTROL WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "METAL CONTROL WORKER"
Job Number: 6414