Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Expedites movement of metal stock and supplies used in producing nonferrous metal sheets, bars, tubing, and alloys: Inspects incoming material to ascertain condition, and attaches identification tag to containers or uncrated items.
- 2) Directs workers weighing or counting metal or supplies, and records amounts received.
- 3) Directs workers in unloading and storing metal stock and supplies in designated storage areas.
- 4) Keeps records of materials stored in specific areas.
- 5) May obtain samples of incoming material and deliver to laboratory for analysis.
Is being a "METAL-CONTROL COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "METAL-CONTROL COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "METAL-CONTROL COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "METAL-CONTROL COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 6427