Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that chemically cleans grease, scale, dirt, and other foreign matter from metal objects to prepare them for processes, such as electroplating and galvanizing: Removes shavings, dirt, and rust spots from objects, using airhose, file, or sandpaper.
- 2) Loads objects on conveyor which carries them through series of chemical and rinsing baths, or places objects on racks or in containers and immerses objects in chemical and rinsing solutions, manually or using hoist.
- 3) Moves controls to start conveyor and to regulate temperature of solution or conveyor speed.
- 4) Maintains consistency of cleaning solutions by adding specified amount of chemical to solutions.
- 5) Drains, cleans, and refills tanks with chemicals.
- 6) May dry objects, using dryer.
- 7) May examine cleaned objects to ensure conformance to standards.
- 8) May be known as Degreaser; or may be designated according to type of cleaning equipment as Ultrasonic Cleaner.
Is being a "METAL-CLEANER, IMMERSION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "METAL-CLEANER, IMMERSION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "METAL-CLEANER, IMMERSION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "METAL-CLEANER, IMMERSION"
Job Number: 6426