Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Patrols assigned territory to protect persons or property: Tours buildings and property of clients, examining doors, windows, and gates to assure they are secured.
- 2) Inspects premises for such irregularities as signs of intrusion and interruption of utility service.
- 3) Inspects burglar alarm and fire extinguisher sprinkler systems to ascertain they are set to operate.
- 4) Stands guard during counting of daily cash receipts.
- 5) Answers alarms and investigates disturbances.
- 6) Apprehends unauthorized persons.
- 7) Writes reports of irregularities.
- 8) May call headquarters at regular intervals, using telephone or portable radio transmitter.
- 9) May be armed with pistol and be uniformed.
- 10) May check workers' packages and vehicles entering and leaving premises.
Is being a "MERCHANT PATROLLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MERCHANT PATROLLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MERCHANT PATROLLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MERCHANT PATROLLER"
Job Number: 6407