"MENDER, KNIT GOODS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs defects, such as holes, runs, dropped or pulled threads, and needles lines, in knitted cloth and garments, using needle and thread or latch needle: Examines cloth or garment to detect defects or markings indicating defects.
- 2) Sews up holes, using needle and thread.
- 3) Reknits runs and replaces broken threads, using latch needle.
- 4) Pulls knots to wrong side of garment, using hook.
- 5) May operate sewing machine to resew defective seams or sew up holes in fabric.
- 6) May clean soil spots from fabric or garment, using spray gun and cleaning fluid.
Is being a "MENDER, KNIT GOODS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MENDER, KNIT GOODS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MENDER, KNIT GOODS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MENDER, KNIT GOODS"
Job Number: 6404