Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Designs and builds plaster models of monuments, statues, and memorials: Interviews customer to obtain information regarding size, style, and motif of memorial.
- 2) Draws sketches and detailed plans of memorial according to customer's suggestions.
- 3) Casts plaster block and carves design in block, using chisels, mallets, knives, and files to form model of memorial.
- 4) Routes finished model and work order specifications to STONE CARVER.
- 5) May draw detailed sketches or plans of family burial plots.
- 6) May build models of cemeteries used as displays.
Is being a "MEMORIAL DESIGNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEMORIAL DESIGNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEMORIAL DESIGNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEMORIAL DESIGNER"
Job Number: 6400