Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and maintains membership lists, records receipts of dues and contributions, and gives information to members of nonprofit organization: Compiles and maintains membership lists and contribution records.
- 2) Welcomes new members and issues membership cards.
- 3) Explains privileges and obligations of membership, discusses organization problems, adjusts complaints, and provides other information to members.
- 4) Types and sends notices of dues.
- 5) Collects and records receipts of dues and contributions.
- 6) Sends newsletters, promotional materials, and other publications to persons on mailing list.
- 7) May prepare and distribute monthly financial reports to department heads.
- 8) May assign numbers and codes to new corporate and individual members and input billing schedule into computer.
- 9) May revise existing membership records, compile list of delinquent dues, and forward information to president.
Is being a "MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY"
Job Number: 6398