"MELT-HOUSE DRAG OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Regulates flow of raw sugar from raw-sugar box to drags and elevators: Starts drags.
- 2) Lifts slide on raw-sugar box to allow sugar to fall on drags.
- 3) Breaks up sugar lumps in box, using scraper.
- 4) Shifts slides to rotate drawing of sugar from box and to prevent caking and buildups.
- 5) Draws samples of raw sugar for laboratory analysis.
- 6) Opens or closes slides to increase or decrease flow of sugar.
- 7) Removes sugar strings from drag, scrolls, and grates and throws strings in waste container.
Is being a "MELT-HOUSE DRAG OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MELT-HOUSE DRAG OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MELT-HOUSE DRAG OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MELT-HOUSE DRAG OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6397