Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments, and analyses to provide data for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease: Conducts chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood, urine, and spinal fluid, to determine presence of normal and abnormal components.
- 2) Studies blood cells, their numbers, and morphology, using microscopic technique.
- 3) Performs blood group, type, and compatibility tests for transfusion purposes.
- 4) Analyzes test results and enters findings in computer.
- 5) Engages in medical research under direction of MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST, CHIEF.
- 6) May train and supervise students.
- 7) May specialize in area such as hematology, blood-bank, serology, immunohematology, bacteriology, histology, or chemistry.
Is being a "MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST"
Job Number: 2533