Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Administers medical aid to personnel aboard submarines, small ships, and isolated areas in absence of or under supervision of medical superior: Examines patients and diagnoses condition.
- 2) Prescribes medication to treat condition of patient.
- 3) Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- 4) Treats cuts and burns, performs minor surgery and administers emergency medical care to patients during emergency situations in absence of superior.
- 5) Inspects food and facilities to determine conformance to sanitary regulations.
- 6) Recommends necessary measures to ensure sanitary conditions are maintained.
- 7) Records, transcribes, and files medical case histories.
- 8) Prepares requisitions for supplies, services, and equipment.
Is being a "MEDICAL-SERVICE TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEDICAL-SERVICE TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEDICAL-SERVICE TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEDICAL-SERVICE TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 6390