Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, develops, and administers health information system for health care facility consistent with standards of accrediting and regulatory agencies and requirements of health care system: Develops and implements policies and procedures for documenting, storing, and retrieving information, and for processing medical-legal documents, insurance data, and correspondence requests, in conformance with federal, state, and local statutes.
- 2) Supervises staff, directly or through subordinates, in preparing and analyzing medical documents.
- 3) Participates in development and design of computer software for computerized health information system.
- 4) Coordinates medical care evaluation with medical staff and develops criteria and methods for such evaluation.
- 5) Develops in-service educational materials and conducts instructional programs for health care personnel.
- 6) Analyzes patient data for reimbursement, facility planning, quality of patient care, risk management, utilization management, and research.
- 7) May manage medical records department and be known as Director, Medical Records.
Is being a "MEDICAL-RECORD ADMINISTRATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEDICAL-RECORD ADMINISTRATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEDICAL-RECORD ADMINISTRATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEDICAL-RECORD ADMINISTRATOR"
Job Number: 6388