Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs routine tests in medical laboratory to provide data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease: Conducts quantitative and qualitative chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood, urine, and spinal fluid, under supervision of MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST.
- 2) Performs blood counts, using microscope.
- 3) Conducts blood tests for transfusion purposes.
- 4) May draw blood from patient's finger, ear lobe, or vein, observing principles of asepsis to obtain blood samples.
- 5) May specialize in hematology, blood bank, cytology, histology, or chemistry.
Is being a "MEDICAL-LABORATORY TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEDICAL-LABORATORY TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEDICAL-LABORATORY TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEDICAL-LABORATORY TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 6387