"MEDICAL COORDINATOR, PESTICIDE USE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Studies human health-and-safety aspects of pesticides and other agricultural chemicals: Studies long-term health implications of low-dose pesticide exposure and determines safe worker reentry intervals.
- 2) Reviews and provides recommendations on medical regulations governing use of pesticides.
- 3) Reviews information and recommendations pertaining to safe levels of pesticide residues on agricultural products.
- 4) Recommends specifications for safe working conditions for workers exposed to pesticides or their residues, and makes recommendations on public safety aspects of pesticide exposure.
- 5) Confers with health department personnel to develop programs to improve ability of physicians and other medical personnel to diagnose, treat, and report pesticide-related illnesses.
- 6) Confers with government agency representatives, physicians, university staff members, and other research workers to develop health and safety standards related to pesticide exposure.
- 7) Advises industry representatives on organization of adequate medical supervision programs for employers.
- 8) Prepares reports on research studies.
- 9) Addresses interested groups as requested.
Is being a "MEDICAL COORDINATOR, PESTICIDE USE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEDICAL COORDINATOR, PESTICIDE USE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEDICAL COORDINATOR, PESTICIDE USE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEDICAL COORDINATOR, PESTICIDE USE"
Job Number: 6378