"MEDIA SPECIALIST, SCHOOL LIBRARY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assesses and meets needs of students and faculty for information, and develops programs to stimulate students' interests in reading and use of types of resources: Selects and organizes books, films, tapes, records, and other materials and equipment.
- 2) Suggests appropriate books to students for classroom assignments and personal readings.
- 3) Plans and carries out program of instruction in use by school library media center.
- 4) Prepares and administers budget for media center.
- 5) Confers with faculty to provide materials for classroom instruction.
- 6) Confers with parents, faculty, public librarians, and community organizations to develop programs to enrich students' communications skills.
- 7) Reviews records to compile lists of overdue materials and notifies borrowers to arrange for their return.
Is being a "MEDIA SPECIALIST, SCHOOL LIBRARY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEDIA SPECIALIST, SCHOOL LIBRARY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEDIA SPECIALIST, SCHOOL LIBRARY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEDIA SPECIALIST, SCHOOL LIBRARY"
Job Number: 6376