Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and administers media programs in advertising department: Confers with representatives of advertising agencies, product managers, and corporate advertising staff to establish media goals, objectives, and strategies within corporate advertising budget.
- 2) Confers with advertising agents or media representatives to select specific programs and negotiate advertising to ensure optimum use of budgeted funds and long-term contracts.
- 3) Adjusts broadcasting schedules due to program cancellations.
- 4) Studies demographic data and consumer profiles to identify target audiences of media advertising.
- 5) Reads trade journals and professional literature to stay informed of trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning.
Is being a "MEDIA DIRECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEDIA DIRECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEDIA DIRECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEDIA DIRECTOR"
Job Number: 6375