Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates test structures and installs electronic recording instruments according to schematics, blueprints, and engineering specifications, to provide test facilities for research on aircraft arresting gear: Constructs monorail anchoring stands and footings, using arc welder, drill press, press brake, and handtools.
- 2) Lays out reference points at test site for installation of monorail, using transit and level.
- 3) Installs monorail, using handtools.
- 4) Loads and positions moving and still cameras to record test results.
- 5) Installs device for triggering test stages.
- 6) Installs electronic equipment, such as galvanometer and oscillograph, following schematics, to record temperature, pressure, velocity, and force.
- 7) Tests, adjusts, and repairs recording instruments to replace defective electrical components and to solder loose connections, using voltmeter, ohmmeter, and handtools.
- 8) Prepares report of test observations.
Is being a "MECHANICAL-TEST TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MECHANICAL-TEST TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MECHANICAL-TEST TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MECHANICAL-TEST TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 6371