Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls one or more units of oxidizing equipment to process oils for use in production of hard-surface floor covering: Turns valves to charge prescribed amount of ingredients into equipment, according to formula.
- 2) Adjusts valves to regulate air supply, as specified, to obtain oxidation.
- 3) Sets heat controls to maintain prescribed temperature during oxidizing cycle.
- 4) Tests viscosity of mixture, using viscometer.
- 5) Observes color of batch during process to determine completion of oxidation, using knowledge gained from previous experience.
- 6) Opens bottom door to discharge material from oxidizer or starts pumps to remove material for further processing.
Is being a "MECHANICAL OXIDIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MECHANICAL OXIDIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MECHANICAL OXIDIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MECHANICAL OXIDIZER"
Job Number: 6363