Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing mechanical parts of pumps, cranes, compressors, ditch diggers, automobiles, trucks, tractors, pipelaying machines, and similar equipment used in constructing pipelines, transporting oil and other fluids, and in related oil field and construction or airport maintenance activities: Inspects defective equipment in shop or field to determine extent of wear or damage.
- 2) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 3) May contract repair work.
- 4) May arrange for sale or purchase of equipment.
- 5) May supervise workers engaged in repairing company-owned railroad cars.
- 6) May travel to work sites to supervise and coordinate activities of workers and be designated Traveling-Maintenance Supervisor.
Is being a "MECHANICAL-MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MECHANICAL-MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MECHANICAL-MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MECHANICAL-MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 6369